Knitting for Little Sweethearts
Nature-inspired and sweetly casual knitted clothes for children by renowned Norwegian knit designers KlompeLOMPE.
60+ patterns for adorable knitted clothingd esigned by friends Hanne and Torunn, mothers from Norway, this blog and webshop's patterns have quickly stormed the world.
- Brimming with nature-inspired and sweetly casual appeal, these patterns are mostly for boys and girls aged one to six.
- There are some charming pieces for adults, and for babies too.
- Choose from comfortable creations like cowls, shorts, Rough and Tumble Pants, jackets, mittens, a ballet skirt, and of course, several of the perfectly crafted caps and hats that led to KlompeLOMPE's fame.
- Color and yarn alternatives are included for most patterns, along with a handy difficulty rating: most patterns are at level 2.
- If you want to make a quick and easy project, look for level 1.
- If you have time for something a little more challenging, go to level 3.
Your little sweethearts will never look sweeter.