Finger Knitting Fun
Renowned knitter and DIY expert Vickie Howell starts with easy finger knitting basics and techniques, then offers finger knitting projects galore. In addition to yarn, projects also feature paracord, ribbon, jute, and leather.
Make colorful necklaces, fuzzy bracelets, a chic headband, and a cool beanie. Decorate rooms and the outdoors with finger knitted pillows, festive garlands, and a bright wreath. Get practical and create a laundry line, a bungee bauble for a backpack, and a key ring.
The book includes complete step-by-step instructions and beautiful photos that will make learning new skills fun. Tips and extra ideas are sure to spark creativity and promote success. Turn knitted blossoms into coasters, or use alternate materials for a variety of effects. Projects are rated from levels one through three, so it’s easy to find just the right fit.
Inside you’ll discover:
- Two-, three-, and four-finger knitting techniques
- Methods for joining new colors and strands of yarn
- How to make cool cuffs with leather lacing
- Ideas for yarn graffiti projects
- Techniques for creating a chic frilly scarf
- How to use T-shirt yarn to make a stylish basket-bag.