Lucky 13 of the Week: Week 8
We officially became teenagers last week, celebrating our 13th birthday on September 9th. Though our anniversary has passed, our sale is still growing strong!
We've put 91 yarns on sale this summer, and these are the last 13.
1. You asked for it, and here it is! One of our lovely Madelinetosh yarns is on sale until supplies last. Take a peek at our selection of Tosh Merino DK and treat yourself to an amazing new accessory or garment. One skein is plenty for a small cowl, hat or fingerless gloves.
2. Our next yarn is a super decadent 100% camel. It's undyed, so the natural beauty of the camel can show through. It's a sport/DK weight yarn and drapey enough for a shawl or beret.
3. This wool/alpaca mix from Misti Alpaca called Maki is an absolute steal at $3.99 a ball. Stock up for mittens, gloves or quick accessories to gift or keep. We have plenty of colors in stock!
4. Alta from Cascade Yarns has a really cool texture - somewhere between a boucle and fleece. It would make an incredibly cozy vest or bolero. If you want a smaller project, how about a teddy bear or baby toy? This yarn is so huggable!
5. Noro's Hitsuji is one of our most popular chunky weight self-striping yarns, and for good reason! It knits up quick and has a great rustic texture. Of course, we're smitten with the color palette, so that doesn't hurt either.
6. If you need something uber warm and quick to knit, look no further than Ella Rae's Mega. This single ply super bulky wool comes in some lovely understated colors and has a generous yardage per ball. We love making dramatic cowls with it, which take only 1 or 2 skeins depending on size.
7. Our next yarn is soft, silky and amazing for a top or tee. Elsebeth Lavold's Visilk is a beautiful blend of drapey viscose and silk. It has a great sheen and texture!
8. Luxury has landed! The scrumptious 100% silk from Alchemy, Silk Purse, is one of our Lucky 13 picks this week. It's just gorgeous. Grab a skein while it lasts!
9. (SOLD OUT!) We have only one skein left of this yummy cashmere blend yarn. It's unsurprisingly named Indulgence, a lovely self-striping sportweight yarn that was crazy popular here at the shop ever since we received it. Who will be the lucky recipient of our last skein?
10. Kid Paillettes is a beauty! It's lightweight, warm and fluffy with subtle sparkle woven throughout. One skein is plenty to make a special cowl. In fact, you can grab the free pattern for the one shown below here on Skacel's website!
11. We haven't quite reached our sparkle quota of the week, so take a looksie at Rowan Shimmer! This yarn is extra thin, so it's best held along with another yarn. We only have a few balls left, so don't miss out!
12. Despite being 80% cotton, Alta Moda Estate is so silky and lightweight! The cable spun plying and addition of silk take this cotton to the next level. You'll love it for baby hats, scarves and more. Since it's so lovely and soft, we also recommend it for chemo caps.
13. Our last yarn is only available in store, but if you love silk, you won't want to miss it. It's one of the bulkiest silk yarns we have available - perfect when you're in a time crunch but don't want to sacrifice quality! Visit Eri on our sale shelves before it's gone.