Lucky 13 of the Week: Week 7
With 78 sale yarns already under our belt, you should be happy to hear we still have plenty more to go!
Scroll to see the next 13 sale yarns.
2. (SOLD OUT!) Spice Berry is so much fun! This novelty yarn is lightweight and lofty. It's perfect for a quick scarf or shawl. The little "nubs" add a great texture to your finished item. There are only a few skeins left, so don't miss out!
3. Kid Slique from Prism is utterly gorgeous. A strand of hand dyed rayon is enveloped by a fluffy strand of mohair. The result is stunning! We love taking big needles and knitting a simple (yet elegant) scarf with a couple skeins. It has the perfect amount of glam!
4. At less than $5 a ball, Violena is an excellent choice for a lightweight pullover or kid's sweater. The addition of modal makes this cotton extra silky soft.
5. Karabella Flock is only available in stores, but if you like glitz and glam, you will love this yarn! Metallic peeks throughout a base of cozy chenille. Stop by and see!
6. Savannah by Rowan is oh-so-pretty and has a unique almost tape-like texture. It makes for a really interesting garment or accessory.
The accompanying pattern book is over 30% off while supplies last!
7. What week would be complete without a little Noro? Kirara is a lovely self-striping DK/worsted blend of wool, cotton, angora and silk. It would make an incredible shawl - perhaps even crocheted? This one won't last long!
8. A little bit of a fluff, a little bit a shimmer, a whole lot of fun. Ella is a beautiful yarn for a cowl - it's light as air but has a touch of something special throughout. We don't hate the sale price, either!
9. Worsted weight superwash wools are like our bread and butter. They seem to work for so many different projects, they're durable, nice to work with, and most importantly - washable! Merino Extrafine 85 is all that and more. We have some great basics available in you need to stock up for holiday gifts!
10. Oh la la! We love Louisa Harding yarns, and Susurro is no exception. This worsted weight beauty is cable spun with gloriously soft alpaca. It's available in a beautiful array of colors that are perfect for the chillier months ahead.
12. We couldn't sale DeAire Glow without sending over the original! DeAire is lofty, super bulky and a great option for quick knitting. It's crazy soft. We certainly wouldn't mind a whole blanket out of this one!
13. To see our last yarn, you'll need to stop by the store. It's a great basic sock yarn, but with a touch of alpaca for extra warmth and coziness. It comes in some great neutral blues that even the plainest of wardrobes will appreciate!