Lucky 13 of the Week: Week 2
Ready for the next flock of yarns? The next 13 sale yarns have been announced.
We had a ton of fun last week introducing our first 13 yarns (if you missed them, check out our blog post!). This week, we've invited the following 13 yarns to our bustling sale section.
1. Debbie Bliss Mia is a classic wool/cotton blend available in a beautiful palette of sunwashed colors. This blend has the best of both worlds and makes for lovely spring and fall garments.
2. Rylie is a luscious blend of baby alpaca, mulberry silk and linen. The yarn has a slight rustic appeal (thanks to the linen!) on top of an elegant drape and subtle sheen (thanks to the alpaca and silk). It would be glorious for a shawl.
3. Colline is so delish! We love the blend of alpaca and cotton - it's classic with a twist. The colors are bright and cheery - perfect for accessories.
4. We love Melbourne! With a unique "rope like" texture, it's perfect for rugs, placements, bags and more. It's fantastic to crochet with. The colors are bright, summery and happy. Take a peek and see if there's something you love!
5) Cria Lace by Knit One Crochet Too is a lovely blend of alpaca and tencel. It's super economical, packing 552 yards on a skein. It's only available in store, so be sure to check this one out during your next visit before it's gone!
6) (SOLD OUT!) Tough Love (by Sweet Georgia) is a tough one to let go of. It's soft yet durable and available in some gorgeous colorways. Quantities are extremely limited on this one, so don't miss it!
7) You know those yarns that you can just cast on and the colors and textures basically do all the work for you? That's Luxury Mohair. The colors are stunning and the finished fabric is lovely. We love to pop it on some oversized needles and knit away. It's perfect for a simple shawl or scarf!
8) Meet Essex! It's a tweedy wool that we love for earflap or pom pom hats. It's super warm and would make for great holiday gifts for those back east. At 98 yards a hank, you should be able to make a hat with only one ball.
9) (SOLD OUT!) Hand Maiden's Sea Silk is on sale! There's only one skein left of this out-of-this-world blend of silk and sea cell. There's no yarn like it in the store! Be the lucky person to grab it either in store or online here.
10) Lang's Estrella tape yarn is not a texture most folks have knit with. Once you try it, you'll wonder what kept you away! It's surprisingly lightweight and drapey and is actually really nice for shells or sleeveless vests (perhaps the cocoknits Weekend Wrap?). If you're not ready for a whole garment, it's great for a funky drop stitch scarf.
11) If you need to jazz up your next project, Scoubidu is the yarn for you. It's thin enough to be held alongside most other yarns and will add the right amount of sparkle. We have only a couple colors left!
12) We adore this sparkly kid mohair blend! Kid Dazzle by Prism is excellent for decorative scarves. It's slightly bulky so can stand to be knit with a bigger gauge needle. Grab some size 15's and crank out a unique cowl or capelet!
13) We saved the most luxurious for last! Jade Sapphire's Make Mine Mink is a 100% hand combed mink yarn. It's warm, crazy soft and oh so cozy. Mink is a very fragile fiber with minimal tensile strength, so we highly recommend to strand it along with a laceweight yarn to give it that added strength.