Lucky 13 of the Week: Week 6
We're six weeks into our eight week long anniversary sale, which means yet another 13 yarns are moving to sale today!
If you missed the past 5 weeks, click here to see what has moved to sale so far. Keep scrolling to see what we added to the pile this morning!
1. Gina Chunky is a glorious self-striping wool from Plymouth and is the bulkier version of the original Gina. Sometimes when you need some color therapy, a color changing yarn does the trick! It takes even the most basic of stitches to a new level.
2. Swan's Island Lace is a beautiful hand dyed wool/silk. It's absolutely stunning for a simple (or more complicated) lace stole. The colors are soft and subtle, perfect to wear to summer or spring weddings or brunches.
3. We're on a color changing kick today! Obi from Noro has a lovely rustic texture. It's a blend of wool, silk and mohair and knits up a chunkier 3 to 3.5 stitch per inch gauge.
4. It wouldn't be a sale day without some sparkle! Grand Opera has a subtle shine on a springy merino wool base. It has great stitch definition and a natural elasticity. We're thinking a festive hat is in order!
6. Linsilk by Elsebeth Lavold blends silk with linen to soften it up beautifully. It makes a fantastic top or shawl. At a worsted weight gauge, it knits up pretty quickly too! The colors are nice and rich, so will transition from summer to fall with ease.
7. Tui from Misti Alpaca is blissfully soft, wonderfully warm yet surprisingly lightweight. Thanks to the chainette texture, the yarn is especially lofty and doesn't shed as much as typical alpaca yarn. The sale price is out of this world, so don't miss this!
8. Sometimes it's refreshing to knit with a wool that isn't merino! Debbie Bliss's Blue Faced Leicester DK yarn is a great way to try that BFL wool everyone's been talking about. It's machine washable, too, so it's still just as easy to care for as most of our merino wools in that gauge!
9. Crystal from Karabella is another lovely beaded option. Since the beads are set on such a thin strand, it's ideal for holding alongside other yarns. We love adding it to a shawl yarn to add weight and sparkle to a traditional accessory.
10. Sunlace's unique texture is perfect for a summer scarf. The yarn will grow thicker and thinner as you knit, so grab some big needles and have fun with this yarn! In the shop, we'll show you a sample pattern we like to use for this yarn.
11. Paper (by Katia) is exactly what it sounds like - paper yarn! We love it for items like bags, placements and coasters. Katelyn uses it all the time to wrap gifts and packages! See what colors we have left here.
12. Splash is a blast! Add some pizazz to the brims of hats or make a boa scarf with some big needles. We're particularly fond of the rainbow colorway, but a couple neutrals are available as well.
13. Luxury Linen is a yarn similar to Louet Euroflax that we only have available in store. The colors are all hand dyed, but in a subtle way. This yarn lends itself perfectly to summer tanks and tops (or maybe even a shawl!).